- Lawn Solutions Australia
- How to Use ColourGuard
How to Use ColourGuard
Lawn Solutions Australia’s ColourGuard is available in a 2 litre Ready to Use hose-on bottle, and 100ml concentrate and a 4 litre concentrate.
2 litre Ready to Use hose-on application
1. Attach your hose to the 2 Litre Ready To Use bottle.
2. Keep bottle upright during application. Spray evenly across your lawn, working methodically from one side to another.
3. When spraying near hard surfaces like paths and driveways, stand on the surface and spray the ColourGuard away from the surface onto your lawn. If you do accidentally spray on surfaces, simply wash the colourant off immediately with hosed water.
4. Leave your lawn to dry for at least 2 hours afterwards (if in full sunlight), or longer if it is shady. Easy!
Concentrate Application Rates
What is ColourGuard?
Lawn Solutions Australia’s ColourGuard is a 100% organic and non-toxic grass colourant. You can greatly improve the appearance of your lawn at anytime of the year. ColourGuard is so easy to apply, and one application can give your lawn up to 3 months of natural green colour. Say goodbye to brown lawns in winter and dry-looking lawns in summer!
The ColourGuard Difference
ColourGuard is NOT a lawn paint. ColourGuard is an organic pigment that is naturally absorbed by the grass leaf blade. This means you get to keep the beautiful natural green colour for up to 3 months.
Protect your Lawn
Think of ColourGuard like a sun screen for your lawn – by screening out the harmful UV rays, but still allowing filtered light to hit the leaf blade. ColourGuard protects your lawn during even the hottest summer months.
The ‘Need to Know’
After you have applied ColourGuard, be sure to allow at least 2 hours of direct sunlight for the pigment to absorb. If your lawn is in a shaded area you may need slightly longer. ColourGuard is a
permanent colourant, so it will only disappear as your lawn grows. Once ColourGuard has dried, it will not run or fade after rain. It’s locked into the leaf blade until it grows out!
- Do not apply to wet or dew affected turf
- Avoid footpaths, driveways and other hard surfaces
- Allow up to 24 hours before desired result
- Allow adequate time for lawn to dry before walking on or applying water
- It’s advisable to water well 3 to 4 days after application to wash off any excess.
Use a general purpose window or floor cleaner.
Lawn Care Products
Not sure what product will give you the best results for your lawn? We’ve done the legwork for you. The team behind the Lawn Solutions Centres have put their vast, collective knowledge together and come up with the best products on the market.